SOS AGAIN UNDER CYBER TERROR ATTACK

 CSM Danny Bush hung out at the Ritz Carlton last night. They gave Jesus Christ a bogus address off Chinny OLd Car dealership, I did not go to see, my feet are still recovering.

They was supposed to go get cleaned up and the the 4 I sent for first, Janet Jackson, Beyonce', Alicia and Tatyana Ali.  But they was claiming they had no place to go, meaning you do not go there, but we will come stay with you...

Problem, Daddy O', has these homes filled with the pussy suckers and the Dildo for the woes.  And Daddy' did not move on me because of the Neutron Bomb option.  They are fire killers, they simply remove the Oxygen from the air, you hear no sound, you Co2 meter will go off, as awarning and you see a cloud of moog.  Then everything that require oxygen falls to sleep, but me and mine's will wakeup.

When they use this weapons systems, hey come in, using helicopters and are guided by NASA Heat sensors will find body heat and those are the ones ho are still alive.  But because I AM in thus situation, is the sense of urgency, I AM not safe, make sure my position is locked in, If I fall asleep, I will wakeup and it happened to me many times. When you wakeu[ your chest hurts, because your het had to restart.

I AM not afraid of you...do what yo feel you must. You'll can duke it out in Orlando and we watch you on TV, like you do us.

I really don't care about you dogs anymore.  So be It.

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FRAUD REPORT BY Rev. Frank Paul Jones

ALERT ALERT THEY ARE FEASTING @ RITZ CARLTON MARRIOTT OTLANDO

Did Timothy Shands Commit Treason