Michael Jackson and Beyonce' Knowles Hollywood Challenge

 


Listen Closely
                   He looks like the image in the video and looks like the photo in Hollywood.

                                  Hector Elizondo is Pablo Escobar Drug Lord Interviewed by Paul

     INTEL SUUGEST HECTOR ELIZONSO IS SATAN AND PABLO ESCOBAR THE SON


For example because I cannot talk to her, things like this she gets involed with without first decided the cause and why, meanwhile she is my Secretary at Jesus Christ, INC. and still have not showed up for work.  But does work for timothy for the United Nations? Make sense support the enemy and nothing for self, cause Paul Self.  OLD AND I AM TIRED BUT I WILL KEEP THE FAITH


1. Beyonce' and Alicia Keys admitted to wrong and got caught while it was in action. It was an ongoing situation, where they felt I was bad news and wanted to play me again and they are being setup and I just want to put that out there.

Everybody but two people signed a deal with the Devil claiming Michael Jackson is dead but two persons,  And Alicia Keys was the other one.  They story revealed is Beyonce; was born for Paul and her Mother is Janet Jackson, who they placed over her management. 

Everybody but these three actually signed the agreement and the challenge is can she come to Paul who is Michael Jackson on her own accord.  Now she can go to Paul any time and any day, but still she has not,  And actaully there are two people who can reveal Michael Jackson is not dead and that is tthese two and not just Beyonce'  But it gets deeper.

They think they have a restraining order on Paul and is in one of his homes, but they think he cannot go there as long as they are in there. So Paul ot played again?  Bo!

Judge Ritenour seems to moved on and word is a lot of properties that belongs to Paul will begin to go back to him and one of them is the Safe House they are in.   So they think if Paul go over theere, he will be arrested on sight.  Not True and the have their dad 501c3 in the house as bat to attract him.

Meanwhile, Paul team in Orlando locked down the JW Marriott and is preparing for a hostage situation weekend. Why this is goung on, I cannot understand, but Satan's bet and it was a damn bet and that is all, that Beyonce; is so diked out, she will never go to Paul on her own accord and she can go to him any time day or night.

Hey, Alicia Keys, maybe you can move things forward and you are not obligated to her but you choose us as a couple in union.  I can tell everyone I love you and you are my dad and not dead and my blood type is proof.  I can stay away from her after that and say I AM commited to Paul and only touch who Paul say?  But Father did she choose you or me if she do. But in any case she is not the only piece in town, so let her take her lifetime Human, if it takes that long and human they are lining up for you. Keep the Faith and hit me and whoever, you have to ome first and I know she loves you dad. It will all work out, watch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FRAUD REPORT BY Rev. Frank Paul Jones

ALERT ALERT THEY ARE FEASTING @ RITZ CARLTON MARRIOTT OTLANDO

Did Timothy Shands Commit Treason