A FRAUD REPORT BY Rev. Frank Paul Jones

 


 

I Frank Paul Jones attest, I AM in Sound Mind and Memory and the information I Am about to share is to be best of my knowledge,

1.      I filed all my documents as I was supposed to and the reason I had to reinstate was because, my Corporation was stolen by Elle E. Williams and Shawanda Adams and if you follow the fact pattern it will be clear of their intent.  Shawanda used my cell phone that was stolen by Shawanda and used it to defraud The National community Network, INC and they changed my accounting period to begin on, 30 Nov. of each year, but my Documents of incorporation was established with the accounting period set a 31 Dec. of each year.

2.      I was rejected twice but I called the IRS and they told me, they updated my address and and I should hear from them and still have not, other than one letter from them I got, but it had no info on the accounting period.

3.      Because, I AM not getting any information concerning the board members, I AM force to go alone on this. Wherefore, now, everybody of Facebook got my damn phone number and Email Addesses.

 

Corporate Name

Document Number

Status

ESTON ROBERTS COMMUNITY NETWORK INC.

N09000010173

Active

 

The information in this communication is proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please first notify the sender immediately and then delete this communication from all data storage devices and destroy all hard copies.

 

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 2:48 AM <support@tax990.com> wrote:

Dear Admin,

A New Request from your website.

Name: Frank Paul Jones

 

Message: I been rejected twice about my accounting date which is the 1st of Jan to Dec 31, but my incorporated date is 20 Nov.. Someone changed it without authorization from me.

IP Address: 172.70.54.126

URL From: https://support.tax990.com/ContactUs

 

Comments

  1. I have a Corporate account with CenturyLink, with business phone number and internet. But do not want to have to do everything all over again. I really needed help and sex was one of many issues and that is the real problem, all they care about is GAY Asexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are going to find is Daddy O' admit to what he did, thinking he is smart. He somehow had The National Community Network, INC. reset to where they robbed be and had me crewed up and I have a copy of John Westley Adams Confidentiality agreement, wherefore, what I AM about to say, he cannot even respond because he cannot discuss this organization, due to the fact, that 501c3 is to God, Frank Paul Jones. On 15 Dec 2015, I made a decision while in Denver and locked up this corporation and my authorities to run the show alone is in my bylaws. This is criminal conspiracy fraud. Doing the same damn thing, because they cannot change.
    AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO NCN AND THEY ARE STEALING MY MAIL ALL OVER AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALERT ALERT THEY ARE FEASTING @ RITZ CARLTON MARRIOTT OTLANDO

Did Timothy Shands Commit Treason